A Successful Strategy For Your Business
YS&J Enterprises provides unparalleled personalized business Consulting Services to a broad range of businesses.
You Need the Best Advice
Industries We Serve
Audit & Evaluation
Taxes & Efficency
- Accounting including software selection and implementation
- Business valuations actual and future
- Buying/selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Cost / Benefits Analysis and planning
- Marketing and new market ventures
Create an Entity as Corporation
Business Entities and Tax Choices:
DEFAULT TAX STATUS
- “C” Corporation
OPTIONAL TAX STATUS
- “S” Corporation subject
All US corporations have to file at least a federal tax return each year. Many states also require an annual tax return as well. Business corporations are always a C corporation at the time of formation. If all the shareholders qualify, and all the shareholders want to, the corporation can elect to become an “S” corporation . There are certain benefits and costs for making this election.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES (LLC)
- One Member Sole Proprietorship
- Two or More Members Partnership
OPTIONAL TAX STATUS
- “C” Corporation
- “S” Corporation subject to restrictions
Flexible & complicated. Under the default rules, an LLC with one member does not exist for federal tax purposes, and an LLC with more than one member is a partnership. If it files an IRS form, an LLC can become a corporation (S or C) for tax purposes. Some states follow the federal rules, and many do not.
SETTING UP A US COMPANY AS A NON-RESIDENT
“Yes, You Can!” Every day, foreign nationals are setting up US businesses, from major enterprises to small shops. Accessing the US marketplace is the key to success for many businesses around the world. The most effective way to reach this market is with a US company, to take advantage of the world’s largest, best integrated national market at the lowest tax rate. Setting up a company in the US as a non-resident is simple when you have the help of team skilled in company formation, immigration, import-export, international tax, real estate and supply chain. For a foreign national with a US company, it is:
- Easier to sell in the US market, from a customs and tax point of view
- Access the capital markets in the US for venture capital, angel investors and public markets
- Enhance the reputation of your company, both to US customers and many markets overseas
- Easier to get a visa to work in the US (though acceptance is NOT guaranteed!
- Possible you can reduce your tax on US-source income
Effective tax preparation and planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
YS&J Enterprises specializes in a wide variety of Payroll -1099 situations. Our team has the experience and qualifications to provide expertise in different areas including and temp to hire, interim, government programs and many more. Whether you are looking for honest payroll service clear guidance or tax advice, we’re here to help.
The accounting team at YS&J Enterprises has the experience and skillset to handle the human resources needs of all our clients. We are ready and prepared to help with , candidate interviews,background checks, performance review and many more services. Working with YS&J Enterprises, you can rest assured that your HR matters will be handled with tact and careful consideration.
Quickbooks Set Up
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Accounting – Bookkeeping
YS&J Enterprises specializes in a wide variety of accounting services for our clients. Our team has the experience and qualifications to provide expertise in different Industries including Restaurants, Used Car Dealers, Contractors, Corporations and Sole proprietors Wholesale, and general retail. Whether you are looking for honest accounting guidance or tax advice, we’re here to help.